ANS Task Force
December 12-13, 2018
Falls Church, VA
The meeting will be held in the Lucille Stickel Conference Room at the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Headquarters:
U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
5275 Leesburg Pike
Falls Church, VA 22041
If you plan to attend, please register for the meeting at: https://goo.gl/forms/9py3woH2w3TahsVF3
If you are not able to access the online registration page, please RSVP to Susan Pasko with your name, affiliation, and dates of attendance.
- A block of rooms have been reserved at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Alexandria/Pentagon South at the Federal per diem rate of $181/night, plus 12% tax per night (if applicable).
- Hotel Address: 4850 Leesburg Pike, Alexandria, VA 22302; Phone: (703) 671-6500
- The hotel is 0.4 miles from the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Headquarters; walk time is 10 minutes, yet hotel has will offer shuttle service each day before and after the meeting.
- To make a reservation use the following link: http://group.homewood-suites.com/fishwildllifeservice
- You may also call the hotel directly and ask for the group rate under U.S Fish and Wildlife Service.
Diving Directions to U.S. Fish and Wildlife Headquarters
From I-395 (N or S):
- Take 395 (Henry G. Shirley Memorial Hwy) to Exit 5 (VA-7 W/King St) in Virginia.
- Take exit 5 (VA-7 W/King St) from 395
- Continue on VA-7 W/King St for about 1.6 miles until you cross over S. George Mason Drive.
- After crossing S. George Mason Drive, you will see a Target on your left.
- Skyline Technology Center is on the left, right after the Target, and can be accessed from the next two lights.
From Tysonís Corner:
- Take exit #50A-B/US-50/US-29/Arlington Blvd/Lee Hwy/Fairfax/Arlington onto Arlington Blvd (US-50 E)
- Bear right toward VA-338/Falls Church/VA-7/Alexandria
- Continue on Arlington Blvd
- Bear right onto Leesburg Pike (VA-7 E) toward Alexandria
- Your destination on Leesburg Pike (VA-7 E) is on the right.
- Visitor / daily parking at U.S. Fish and Wildlife Headquarters are located in the surface parking lots behind 5205-5203-5201 Leesburg Pike or in front of 5111-5109 Leesburg Pike (Skyline Buildings).
- The cost is $5 for the first hour and $10 for the first two hours. After two hours, the cost is the daily maximum of $20.
- Free hotel parking is available for guests of Homewood suites.
Traveling by Metro:
- Transportation is available to/from the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Headquarters at the Ballston and Pentagon City Metros.
- Due to construction at the King Street Metro Station, Homewood Suites will be providing shuttle service to the Braddock Road Metro Station. Please be advised that the complimentary shuttle service cannot accommodate groups.
There are four shuttle services available to FWS employees and visitors:
- Shuttle Schedule
- Skyline / Ballston Metro (operated by Chariots for Hire; managed by Vornado)
- Skyline / Pentagon City Metro / Crystal City Metro (operated by Chariots for Hire; managed by Vornado)
- Skyline Seven / Main Interior Building (operated by International Limo; managed by FWS)
- Skyline Seven / Main Interior Building / Farragut North Metro (operated by International Limo; managed by FWS)
Regan National Airport is the closest airport (~ 8 miles from U.S Fish and Wildlife Service building and Homewood Suites , approximately 20 minute drive time)
- Washington Dulles International Airport (~25 miles, approximately 35 minute drive time)
- Baltimore/Washington International Airport (~40 miles, approximately 1 hour drive time)