ANS Task Force
November 6-7, 2019
Regional Panel reps will meet on the afternoon of
The National Agricultural Library, 10301 Baltimore Avenue, Beltsville, MD 20705
The National Agricultural Library is located in Beltsville, Maryland, 15 miles northeast of Washington, DC, near the intersection of U.S. Route 1 and Interstates 95 and 495 (Beltway Exit 25-North).
If you plan to participate in the ANSTF meeting, either IN PERSON or REMOTELY – please complete the Registration Form.
Link to Register: https://forms.gle/5b6y9GvZDGpG2YeG8
Overnight Accomodations - Group rates are available until October 5, 2019!
- A block of rooms have been reserved at the Holiday Inn : Washington-College Park, (10000 Baltimore Ave, College Park, Maryland 20740)
- The group rate is $109 (plus tax – if applicable)
- Reservations can be made online at ANS Task Force or my calling the hotel directly at 800-HOLIDAY. The Group Code is ANS.
- If staying at the hotel, a hotel van is available to all registered hotel guests to transport guests anywhere within a five mile radius of the hotel including the Greenbelt Metro station. Book reservations directly w/Front desk. First come first serve..
- Reagan National Airport (DCA) – Approximately 20 miles from Hotel
- Baltimore- Washington International (BWI) – Approximately 25 miles from Hotel
- Dulles Int'l Airport (IAD) - – Approximately 25 miles from Hotel
Closest Metro Station
- Greenbelt Metro Station (Green and Yellow line) - Approximately 2.5 miles from Hotel